On behalf of the Organising Committee of the 19th International Symposium and 11th Conference Lameness in Ruminants we would like to invite you to join us in Munich, Germany. It is an honour to have this biannual event in Germany for the first time. The Conference will be held over 4 days, bringing together world experts in cattle health, production systems, animal behaviour and hoof care. Veterinary practitioner will improve their knowledge on hoof health, so they will be able to enlarge their field of activity.
Previous conferences have had up to 300 international delegates attending from academia, research, general practice and leading animals scientists as well as licensed hoof trimmers working with the dairy industries. Latest updates in this field will support the motto of this coming event:
MOBILITY, HEALTH and ANIMAL WELFARE
We hope that this Conference will be of interest to you and your organisation and look forward to your support.
Aims of the Congress
- To discuss controversial issues in a critical manner
- To be the leading forum for veterinarians, scientists, hoof trimmers as multiplier
- To present multidisciplinary approaches to reaching consensus
- To present applied research that can be readily used in the field
What´s in for the Industry?
- Demonstrate your company's Ieadership and innovation in the field and other topics
- Present your products and research to an international audience
- Stimulate and discuss new research, and use the unique debates concept to stir discussion
- Reach key opinion leaders and raise your company's visibility in the field
- Cooperate and network with world opinion leaders
- Support and assist world opinion leaders in reaching the best recommendations for current dilemmas
- Inform and update international participants on technological developments
Support opportunities can be tailored to suit your company's objectives and budget.
An exhibition will be held at the location of the practical sessions ( University farm LVG Oberschleißheim) and the congress venue in conjunction with the congress.
The exhibition location will be arranged so as to maximize exposure to the participants. Coffee breaks and lunches will be held in the exhibition area, providing ample time for networking.
Exhibition space size upon consultation with the Congress Organizer.
We thank you in advance for your support of our efforts and look forward to partnership with you.
Dr. Andrea Fiedler
Prof. Dr. Johann Maierl